Acavallo Anatomical front dressage boots AC 9730
Front dressage boots with light and resistant TPU shell and anatomical shape for a perfect fit, maximum comfort and full freedom of movement.
TPU is an elastic, semi-rigid thermoplastic material with high resistance to abrasion.
The internal perforated neoprene padding makes these boots incredibly breathable and guarantees regular air circulation to reduce sweating.
The dimensions and ergonomic shape have been designed following the structure of the limb, ensuring maximum protection and avoiding any type of stress.
The boots are equipped with a quick release fastening system with double horizontal and vertical joint, for a secure and stable closure.
They offer excellent tendon support and protect the horse's limbs from impacts.
Recommended for dressage.
- TPU external shell
- Perforated neoprene padding
- Air vents for increased ventilation
- Breathable: help regulate body temperature
- Resistant and high-performance
- Quick release fastening system for secure closure
- Graphics with Acavallo® lettering in silicone patch